This large practice with its substantial patient list risked becoming congested. To overcome this we created a separate prescription desk as well as a flexible main reception area and administration office.
The expansion space incorporated into this sizeable scheme has been highly beneficial, being put to excellent use as a fitness suite, enjoyed by the Hindley community.
In 2013 a 7.25kW solar panel scheme was retrofitted to the development.
UHD helped the practice secure NHS capital funding to fit out the expansion space in November 2020, providing the practice with an additional 500m² of clinical office space to accommodate the practice growth.
- 2,220m² development
- Designed in collaboration with the practice to achieve specific requirements
- Extremely functional whilst enjoying a welcoming relaxed atmosphere
- UHD purchased existing town centre premises from the original practices
- 72 car parking spaces
- Completed in 2005
- Retrofit 7.25kW solar panel scheme
- Fit out of expansion space
- A 13-GP practice
- Nurse practitioner
- Six nurses
- Health visitor
- NHS accommodation
- Fitness suite