Our consultative approach enabled us to listen carefully and fully understand the exact needs of the GPs at St George’s. We took on board their wish for a building that was simple and accessible for their patients. We responded by creating a carefully designed centre, which operates around a central waiting area.
As part of our long-term management approach and ongoing reinvestment policy, we carried out a retrofit solar PV scheme. The doctors are now enjoying the benefits of significantly reduced running costs.
In 2013 a 24.25kW solar panel scheme was retrofitted to the development.
UHD helped the practice secure NHS capital funding to fit out an obsolete office space within the existing building into four additional clinical rooms to accommodate the practice's growth.
- 842m² development
- Central waiting area minimises distances and maximises natural light and ventilation
- A calm and considered colour scheme provides a relaxed atmosphere
- Car parking area for patients and staff
- Patient list grown substantially
- Excellent public transport links
- 150m² of future expansion space
- Completed in 2003
- Retrofit 24.25kW solar panel scheme
- A 7-GP practice
- District nurses
- Practice nurses
- CHD nurse
- Health visitors
- District midwife